WHY SELECT CLIFF’S POOLS AND PATIOS AS YOUR POOL SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE COMPANY?
“It’s Cliff who makes the difference!"
You already know Cliff. He’s been remodeling your pools and patios for years. And you love his work! Why not let Cliff service and maintain those beautiful pools for you every week? Cliff’s Pools provides every aspect of swimming pool maintenance you could ever need. Weekly service and repair service when necessary. Try Cliffs pool service. You and your pool will be happy! Why? Because:
- All weekly service technicians are supervised by highly skilled managers, always available for your attention.
- Cliff sets the standards for excellence in his Service Division to equal those in his Remodeling Division. Expect the very best pool service you ever had.
- Cliff insist that his staff be school trained certified CPO technicians.
- Cliff’s technicians not only provide quality, professional service but look professional as well. Uniformed professional technicians in your yard each week.
- All service technicians are fully covered by Liability and Workman’s Compensation Insurance for your protection.
- Cliff offers competitive rates for reliable, quality, professional pool service and maintenance. No hidden Stabilizer* charges like competitors. It’s included.
- Cliff has purchased the finest equipment, tools, vehicles and chemicals to maintain your pool with.
- Locally headquartered in Broward County, serving the Broward and Southern Palm Beach counties. Cliff is a fully licensed and insured, commercial and residential, swimming pool contractor who wants to take care of your pool.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT EVERY WEEK
- Monitor correct equipment operation
- Test chemicals with a Test Kit
- Supply chemicals to adjust Sanitizer leve
- Supply chemicals to adjust pH level
- Supply chemicals to adjust Total Alkalinity level
- Supply chemicals to adjust Calcium Hardness level
- Supply chemicals to adjust Stabilizer level *
- Test Salt level when necessary **
- Clean main pool Filter when necessary (at least once a month)
- Clean Tile with a tile brush and tile soap
- Vacuum Pool and/or Spa floor
Brush walls and steps
- Skim out leaves and floating debris
- Empty skimmer strainer basket
- Clean in-line leaf trap when necessary
- Clean mold from coping when necessary
- Clean pump strainer Basket
- Set all valves and timers correctly
- Leave notice of service when complete
How To Select
A POOL SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE COMPANY?
Inviting a service person into your backyard every week is a decision that should not be taken lightly.
Here are a few tips to help you make that decision.
- Is the service company licensed by either the county or state, and do they have current liability and workers compensation insurance? What if they are injured while on your property? Insist that they show you copies of those documents.
- When you called did they offer to send someone out to inspect the pool first? Not all pools are the same. Some are basic and some have very modem, high-tech, electronic control systems that the technician must be familiar with. Is he/she? Some pools would be harder to clean and maintain than others. Does all the equipment function properly?
- Has the service technician, or the qualifier, attended the Certified Pool Operators training course provided by the National Swimming Pool Foundation? This type of training is required to service and maintain commercial swimming pools and professional technicians would be anxious to attend.
- Take a look at the technicians’ service vehicle. Is it clean and organized? The way he maintains his vehicle is a direct reflection on how he will maintain your pod.
- Observe the technicians’ appearance. Does he present a professional appearance? Is he clean and neat? Does he really look like the type person you would trust in your yard each week? Trust your instincts.
- Make sure they provide all the services required to properly maintain a pool. Do they test your chemicals with an approved test kit? Do they scrub your tile with a proper tile brush and tile soap? Do they vacuum the floors? Do they brush the walls with a wall brush? Do they skim floating debris from the pool surface? Do they empty the skimmer strainer basket and the pool pump strainer basket? And do they carry away the debris? Do they keep your main filter dean when the pressure gauge indicates it needs cleaning? And do they use quality chemicals to maintain a safe water chemistry balance?
- And about the price! Don’t trust your pool, your family’s enjoyment and safety to the lowest bidder!