It has been a great pleasure working with you and your company. Aycel and I are very pleased with the remodeling of our pool. The waterfall feature
, the colored lights
, the tile
and the diamond brite finish came out beautiful. The mosaics
that your crew installed for us actually looks like they are swimming in the water.
This has been one of the best projects that we have done and you have made it a most pleasant experience
throughout the process. From Tom the supervisor, Acadia and the rest of your crew they were all great to work with.
I would recommend your company to anyone wanting to remodel their pool
to do business with you.
I wanted to let you know how pleased my husband and I are with the renovations
your company did for our home pool.
As an editor for a Pulitzer Prize winning newspaper
it's my job to be thorough and to pay special attention to the details. And, if there were such a thing, your company would deserve a Pulitzer Prize
for the way you treat your clients, the way you get the job done and the overall way you run your business.
From small to large, many things impressed me:
- Your phones are answered by real people who are polite and knowledgeable.
- I got an appointment right away.
- I received a phone call the day before the appointment confirming the time.
- I was called 15 minutes before the estimator was scheduled to be here.
- I was even impressed that you did the estimate yourself.
- As promised, the work was done on time. It took 8 days but only because the job was delayed two days by rain and the crew took a Sunday off. Otherwise the job was done in five days! (When the rain delayed the job on Thursday and Friday your crew came out on Saturday to catch up. Wow!) You stuck to the original schedule even though I threw a monkey wrench into the plans when I decided to replace my tile.
- Your staff and crew were very respectful of my work hours (since I work evenings) and never started the job before my wake-up time.
Your crew chief Tom was very professional and friendly. Greetings to Yanio (who helped me realize that my cracking tile
really needed replacing), Victor and the ladies in the front office. A special thanks to the real boss — your wife, D'Alma.
In these tough economic times many homeowners are being careful with their money and with renovations, yet so many companies fail to respect the consumer and to offer a good job. It's nice to find a company out there that not only treats clients with respect
but also offers superb service
I plan to use your firm again if I ever need any more pool or patio work
. And, I've already highly recommended you to a friend who plans a renovation in January.